Author Topic: Mexican Wolf Recovery Program USFWS "Man-Made & Artificial" Wolves  (Read 9622 times)

citizensscience

• Administrator
Mexican Gray Wolf Removal Request Contact Info
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »

Ranchers in the Southwest who wish to have the Illegally Released Mexican Wolves Removed from their Private Land should contact:

Direccion General de la Fauna Silvester
Netzahualcoyotl No. 109, 1-er Piso
Mexico 1, D.F.
Mexico

Documents obtained by Citizens Science confirm the United States Fish and Wildlife Service has NO Ownership Authority over Mexican Wolves inclusive of the Original Founders and they're Selectively Bred, Humanly Constructed Captive Hybrid Offspring. 

This is a major issue for the USFWS who given the above took it upon themselves to release Mexico’s Public Trust Property (Wildlife) in the United States without any official authority from the Mexican Government.

Jack B. Woody, Acting Assistant Regional Director (AFA / FWS) stated… “It would be in possible for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to assume responsibility for wolves owned by Mexico which were released in the U.S.

For that reason Citizens Science advises any and all Private Landowners and Ranchers who wish to report what is best described as Stolen Property “Removed” from your land, you will find it best to contact the rightful owners of the property… Mexico…
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:08:46 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Mexican Wolf Recovery Program USFWS "Man-Made & Artificial" Wolves
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 01:26:21 AM »

Date: July 20, 2016 at 2:22:38 AM EDT
To: "Phillips, Howard" <howard_phillips@fws.gov>, cynthia_dohner@fws.gov, Dan Ashe <d_m_ashe@fws.gov>, gary_frazer@fws.gov, Winnett Simms <winnett_simms@fws.gov>, david_viker@fws.gov, lesley.lawrence-hammer@usdoj.gov
Cc: Jett Ferebee <jettferebee@aol.com>, Courtney_Temple@tillis.senate.gov, Neal Fowler <neal.fowler@usdoj.gov>, lesley.lawrence-hammer@usdoj.gov, michelle-ann.williams@usdoj.gov, jeremy.hessler@usdoj.gov, michael.anderson7@usdoj.gov, Pete Benjamin <pete_benjamin@fws.gov>, Leopoldo Miranda <leopoldo_miranda@fws.gov>, Issac Boerema <scbrm@yahoo.com

Subject: Office of Inspector General, Wolves & Genetic's

Dan -

Referencing the third document below raises a question...

Is the "Most Genetically Distinct Gray Wolf SubSpecies, with a Distinct Marker" a product of Selective Breeding and Human Construct thus defining todays Mexican Wolves as "Contemporary" Wolves vs True "Historic" Wolves? 

This clearly negates the "Contemporary" Wolves ESA Protection, given Congress never intended to extend protection to an animal that was in the 1979 words of Trevirio, "Produced" and even "Man-Made".

Poglayen, provided further support of this fact by simply calling them "Artificial Wolves"!

You know having the "Most Genetically Distinct Gray Wolf SubSpecies, with a Distinct Marker" ,  Is kinda like dining at the best Italian restaurant with a Mexican cook...

Meaning, as long as USFWS has Norma Ames, captive hybrid ingredients and the "Contemporary Recipe", today's Mexican Wolves will never be in any danger of extinction.

Please advise -

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:28:30 AM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 01:18:33 AM »
Congressman Pierce Speaks on House Floor calling an end to the Mexican Wolf Program

https://youtu.be/H3p8mQ72798
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:22:13 AM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Does anyone agree Citizens Science should alert the OIG & GAO that every single Mexican Wolf was released with NO Authority from Mexico, who holds the deed to every Mexican Wolf...  Yes Mexico owns every Mexican Wolf!

Both the "Pure" wolves USFWS paid Roy McBride to trap in Mexico and the Hybrid offspring resulting from the MGWRC deliberately "Hybridizing" Wolves with Hybrid Dog Mixes!

Another USFWS Wolf Program Coordinator Booted for what is best defined as Scientific Fraud!

Followers will see there is quite a difference in how North Carolina handles the Illegally Released Red Wolves and how New Mexico handles many of the same fraudulent activity stemming from rogue employees of USFWS!

New Mexico steps up & Sues USFWS!  NC Attorney General Roy Cooper will NOT stand up for the landowners he says he serves! 

Next while Congressman Walter Jones remains MIA on the largest wildlife fraud in the history of the United States, New Mexico Congressman Steve Pearce absolutely Rips USFWS!

Via Outdoor Wire

A report released this week confirms what residents in the Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery area have been saying all along – the program has been mismanaged, and that federal employees overseeing the reintroductions manipulated scientific data and lied about DNA samples being tested.

The Department of the Interior's Office of the Inspector General (IG) received requests from county officials in Catron County, N.M. in 2008, and from Rep. Steve Pearce in 2014, to investigate several allegations. Pearce represents residents in the Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery Program (NMGWRP).

The reintroductions began in the 1990s, and ranchers and environmentalists have both contended the program has been mismanaged. The wolves number less than 100 in the wild.

In 2015 the New Mexico Game and Fish Department refused to grant a permit to release any more wolves into the wild, until the federal agency can produce an updated recovery plan (the last update was conducted in the 1990s), then filed a lawsuit after the feds released two pups in Catron County without the permit.

Arizona is also in court over the expansion of the recovery area there. The Center for Biological Diversity has also filed litigation to force the agency to produce a recovery plan.

Ranchers in the recovery area, who have complained for decades about mismanagement, have seen their livelihoods threatened and in some cases destroyed, and feel they have finally been vindicated.

"Years of documentation has finally vindicated the ranchers and those who made it possible for this report to come out," said Laura Schneberger, a rancher in the recovery area. "Finally we see that we are not the only ones who have seen through the agency's ethical problems."

ALLEGATIONS

There were several allegations that were substantiated by the IG report, including a finding that ranchers have not been adequately reimbursed for livestock losses.

Among the more serious allegations, the IG's report confirmed an agency employee falsified the location of multiple wolf kills, allowing wolves to further kill livestock and remain in close proximity to humans.

The former IFT coordinator, Elizabeth Jozwiak, wildlife biologist for the program, "Acknowledged that she gave genetically valuable wolves more care, allowed their nuisance behavior to continue, and provided them more opportunities to breed," reads the report. This happened in violation of the agency's "three-strikes" rule, which required repeat offending wolves to continue killing livestock.

"Jozwiak was simply transferred to rule change and recovery planning for Mexican wolves. How is that ethical," said Schneberger. "Will she use her own unscientific, incomplete data to implement recovery planning? Did she already use fake data to determine less livestock harm and insert it into the 2015 rule change?"

The current IFT coordinator admitted that in any situation where several wolves could have been individually responsible, IFT would assign the strike to the least genetically important wolf.

"They claim they have fixed the problem by reassigning one person," said Pearce. "Their problems are much bigger than one employee and extend to the highest levels of the agency. Those at the top levels at FWS tolerated a culture of lies, falsification, mismanagement, and manipulation of scientific data, ultimately at the cost of livelihoods and the public trust. This mismanagement has caused economic harm to the state, county, and individuals."

In December 2006, after the collection of blood and tissue samples from two feral dogs killed by a local rancher, the FWS was supposed to have tested the samples to determine if they were a wolf/dog hybrid.

A MGWRP biologist agreed to send the samples to the FWS lab for testing, but in 2009, the current IFT coordinator told local officials he had no record of the samples being tested and could not locate them. He told the county employee that they had been lost.

"When the IG requested information from the FWS lab on all MGWRP-submitted DNA samples in 2007, a lab employee informed us that MGWRP had submitted only one sample that year. Collected on December 6, 2007, it was unrelated to the wolf/dog hybrid DNA sample," read the IG report.

A few years ago, a Catron County rancher was bitten by what was later confirmed by the FWS as a wolf/dog hybrid.

"Unfortunately Jozwiak's transfer has not slowed or even mitigated the enormous number of livestock kills and human interactions seen in Catron County, those just keep occurring,"said Schneberger. "Just a year ago one had to finally be shot, for several nuisance behaviors, and three separate human interactions, two involving children. One child on horseback was chased by the animal, and one small boy had a wolf in his yard while he was feeding pets.

"It took far too long for FWS to decide to act and this wolf came very close to hurting people," she said.

--Etta Pettijohn

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:10:02 AM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

BR549

How does the USFWS think there going to release any Mexican Hybrid Wolves when they don't even own them?  Mexico owns all of the wolves!

It's mighty hard for the USFWS to release Mexican Wolves they don't even own!

Judge calls for temporary halt to Mexican gray wolf releases-

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - Federal wildlife managers will not be allowed to release any Mexican gray wolves into the wild unless they get permission from the state of New Mexico.

A U.S. district judge ruled Friday in favor of the state's request to stop the releases as New Mexico and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service battle over permits and the revamping of a recovery plan for the troubled species.

The state took legal action after federal officials released a pair of captive-born pups into a wild wolf den in southwestern New Mexico despite being denied permits.

State Game and Fish Director Alexandra Sandoval says she's pleased with the ruling and that the federal agency had disregarded the state's sovereignty.

Environmentalists decried the decision, but it wasn't immediately clear if the Fish and Wildlife Service planned to appeal.

#mexicanwolf #mexicanwolflawsuit

BR549

And the problems just keep "Piling" Up!!  This time is it fraudulent "Home Range"?

citizensscience

• Administrator
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
How does the USFWS think there going to release any Mexican Hybrid Wolves when they don't even own them?  Mexico owns all of the wolves!

Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 09:33:36 PM »
Citizens Science has secured the below communication, in part exposing the FACT that USFWS has NO legal authority or ownership over any Mexican Wolves.

YES, the USFWS is 100% aware of the FACT that Mexico owns all Mexican Wolves and only afforded the USFWS to bred these wolves in captivity.  The USFWS is expressly prohibited from releasing ANY Mexican Wolves until Mexico's reintroduction effort has been fulfilled.

Meaning, every Mexican Wolf released to date has occurred "Illegally"!!     

Date: March 1, 2016 at 11:19:18 PM EST
To: Kent_Laudon@fws.gov, Dan Ashe <d_m_ashe@fws.gov>, gary_frazer@fws.gov, Secretary_jewell@ios.doi.gov
Cc: jclark@defenders.org, derbc@selcnc.org, sweaver@selcnc.org, jRylander@defenders.org, cynthia_dohner@fws.gov, Leopoldo Miranda <leopoldo_miranda@fws.gov>, cathy@awionline.org, susen@awionline.org, keith_toomey@fws.gov

Subject: Mexican Hybrid Wolves & Encumbered "Title"

Dan - Respectfully, now I've asked you to call me how many times & your about to put Mr. Landon in a very compromising spot with the Mexican Government.

Can you explain to me how the US has the authority to direct Mr. Landon "Illegally" Release Wolves we don't even own??  Yes, Dan, I'm 110% Serious, you probably already figured I had the supporting docs and I do, but they didn't come from FWS, I don't think you even have these rather I suspect they were deliberately discarded.

Derb, I've sent you two text over the weekend and called you this afternoon on ur cell & left a VM, I've called you Ms. Weaver 3 times and left my contact info and requested a call back.

Ms. Clark, I must say you Defenders folks must invest a lot into your switchboard / gatekeeper's salary as she's a bit intrusive with her shake down tactics!!  But she was very polite!  In all seriousness Ms. Clark we need to speak ASAP given our General Assembly's Select Committee meets Wednesday the 16th in Raleigh to address Defenders of Wildlife's fundraising records (below) & I think they may have both the Sect of State & the AG's office present. 

I'd suggest you may want to make the trip on Defenders behalf, it begins @ 2:00 pm.  Mr. Ferebee will I believe send out a new communication tomm, part 1 of 10 that clearly shows 60 undisputed Illegal takes that will have to be charged given they "Knowingly Knew" what they were doing!! 

I'm dead serious folks!   Yes, exactly 1/2 of the 120 that USFWS previously "Illegally" took from within the safety of the captive breeding program.  Additionally, your gonna want to fly into Raleigh (RDU), it's brand new and were lucky to have it.

I understand committee members will begin discussing state funding as it relates to the 5 Zoos that both directly and via (identified) funneling, indirectly receive state funds, also address the DOT's past spend due to a 100% Fraudulent Red Wolf Program.  I expect it would be prudent for the state to look to FWS and subrogate to recoup these wasted funds that are deep in the 7 figure range.

Ms. Clark, I still crack up that you would sue ur buddy Dan as I understand you both respect each other and are good friends, you know what they say Derb...  "Friends don't let Friends sue Friends"!!

Folks, it's time to put the rubber on the road and here's the deal and were you all know your at:

Dan, Defenders, AWI and the RWC can't sue FWS by demanding a federal court force the Service to "Resume Killing Nursing Puppy's" by way of which became illegal in 1979 one year after Defenders lobbied to have it outlawed.  Derb, the best part is two of ur Plaintiffs Defenders VP & the RWC Co-Wrote the "Nursing Pup Killing Plan". 

https://vimeo.com/155228796

Jason, you may be pushing to sue so the marketing department has new material for their "Donor Appeals" however the Defenders "PR Department" will likely "Flip their Lid" & squash the whole suit to keep the pup killing scheme under wraps!   Dan that's great news for you & the Service!!

Next the Animal Welfare Institute just last session tried to have Congress shut down Steel Leg-Hold Trapping on Federal Lands but they've got Derb suing to force the Service to resume the same on guess where, yep...  "Federal Land"...   

Now, predicting what their going to do is difficult seeing Ms. Liss just cut a $3,000,000.00 Check from donors funds to recently settle Racketeering where Animal Welfare Institute paid in part funded their lead witness Tom Ryder $190,000.00 over a two year period along with HSUS and others. 

What's interesting is AWI charged the $3,000,000.00 Racketeering Settlement to "Program Services" on their 990??  So, Dan I've got no read on them or who they may or may not be paying, however the wildcard is if the Service settles AWI could stand to recoup some of their donors money back!

We wont even worry about the Red Wolf Coalition as their tied up responding to a "Crisis" GoFundMe Donor campaign for a Captive Wolf Center that had NO "Crisis".  No kidding, listen to the link you can't make it up!  https://vimeo.com/151571288

Mr. Landon, Don't let anyone get u fowled up with the Mexican Gov, they own the wolves and everyone that's been released in the US was done so illegally (well deal with that later).  If you have any doubts call Mr. McBride as he's was the USFWS Trapper that they sent to Durango in a mule to get pure wolves that Hendrix "Hybridized Deliberately" just like he did the Florida Panther which is 110% against Congresses intent in passing the 1973 ESA.  Ms. Clark will have to agree with me on this Derb as it was their Sr. VP, Retired FWS Assistant Solicitor General Donald J. Berry that reaffirmed the FWS's August 2, 1977 hybrid opinion.  Mr. Berry even went much past the FWS reaffirmed opinion by quoting the Dusky Seaside Sparrow which FWS defunded and allowed to go extinct (Insert Florida Panther here).  https://vimeo.com/151137653 so Landon I'm sure Ms. Clark can get u in touch with Mr. Berry I'm sure.  Last thing we need to happen is you illegally release those Mexican Hendrix Hybrids and you end up in Mexico!  At minimum Dan can he wait until we get a new Sect. Of State, we don't need another Benghazi.  Seriously, we don't have any authority to release Mexico's property as they still hold title!   BTW, y'all keep the "Hendrix Hybrids" quiet, we don't want anyone other than Travio knowing they've all been genetically ruined and the vast amount of historic samples has gone missing...

Roy's a heck of a guy with some wonderful story's!  He's still HOT over Hendrix hybridizing all the pure Mexican Wolves he spent all those nights out after riding a mule all day!  If u need any of the original documents etc I have them all, including a good number the Service apparently doesn't even have or deliberately had thrown away!  Yes, deliberately discarded!

* Pardon shorthand / grammar sent from mobile device-

PS, Let's not forget the September, 2014 "Gunshot" Red Wolf that suddenly died of "Heart-worms"!!  Click Here https://vimeo.com/127949184

O'yea, Can't forget @ the "Wood-Man" and his $52,050.00 "Reward"!!  https://vimeo.com/147197330
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:43:46 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »
"Man-Made Wolves" Trevino's quote

"Artificial Wolves"  Poglayen's quote

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:29:25 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science