Author Topic: Donation to Hillary "Gone Bad"!!  (Read 3787 times)

citizensscience

• Administrator
Donation to Hillary "Gone Bad"!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 06:54:02 PM »
FW: FoxNews.com story on Donald Trump's Attack Strategy on Sec. Clinton

To: PaustenbachM@dnc.org, MirandaL@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-16 19:14

Subject: FW: FoxNews.com story on Donald Trump's Attack Strategy on Sec. Clinton

The asshole from fox emailed us again. 

I did some research and there’s still no “f uck you” emoji, unfortunately. 

Rachel  --

[DNC]<http://www.democrats.org/> Rachel Palermo Democratic National Committee PalermoR@dnc.org<mailto:PalermoR@dnc.org> 202-863-8041

From: Fred Lucas [mailto:fredvlucas@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 3:48 PM

To: DNC Press Subject: FoxNews.com story on Donald Trump's Attack Strategy on Sec. Clinton 

Hello again. 

I working on a freelance story for FoxNews.com about Donald Trump's attacks against Secretary Clinton as an "enabler" of President Clinton's alleged misconduct with women. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/08/in-battle-for-women-s-vote-trump-cites-bill-clinton-infidelity-as-hillary-shrugs-off-personal-attacks.html 

1. I hoped the DNC could weigh in on the appropriateness of Trump attacking along these lines? 

I would really appreciate any response you have. 

Thanks very much. 

Fred Lucas
(703) 859-1836<tel:%28703%29%20859-1836>

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:11:29 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Re: Donation to Hillary "Gone Bad"!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 05:35:47 PM »

Date: July 29, 2016 at 5:27:41 PM EDT
To: <mirandal@dnc.org>, <dncpress@dnc.org>, <paustenbachm@dnc.org>, <allanz@dnc.org>, <comers@dnc.org>, <parrishd@dnc.org>, <atobais123@gmail.com>
Cc: <fredvlucas@gmail.com>
Subject: Quote / DNC Ethical Standards Story

Good afternoon,

Citizens Science is working on a story that investigates the ethical standards of the DNC and specifically it's published policies and required ethics training for its staff.

We are specifically requesting a quote from both the DNC and Luis Miranda, DNC "Chief Spokesman" on the vocabulary in the below email and the DNC's policy on responding to inbound media request.

Additionally, we would ask the DNC review the second email found here:

http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,506.0.html

It relates to a high level donor and comments made by DNC Team Member, Zach Allen.  Please provide a response to this email as well.

We have a Monday 12:00 noon est, deadline.

Thank you -

RE: Question on Donald Trump's "Enabler" Attack on Sec. Clinton

From:MirandaL@dnc.org To: DNCPress@dnc.org, PaustenbachM@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-13 16:14

Subject: RE: Question on Donald Trump's "Enabler" Attack on Sec. Clinton

Is there a f uck You emoji?

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone --------

Original message -------- From: DNC Press <DNCPress@dnc.org> Date: 05/13/2016 14:08 (GMT-05:00) To: "Paustenbach, Mark" <PaustenbachM@dnc.org>, "Miranda, Luis" <MirandaL@dnc.org>

Subject: FW: Question on Donald Trump's "Enabler" Attack on Sec. Clinton

FYI- This reporter has a 4pm deadline today. From: Fred Lucas [mailto:fredvlucas@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:54 PM To: DNC Press

Subject: Question on Donald Trump's "Enabler" Attack on Sec. Clinton

Hello. I just spoke to someone with DNC Press and following up. I am doing a freelance story for FoxNews.com about Donald Trump's attacks against Secretary Clinton as an "enabler" of President Clinton's alleged misconduct with women.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/08/in-battle-for-women-s-vote-trump-cites-bill-clinton-infidelity-as-hillary-shrugs-off-personal-attacks.html In at least some cases, past news reports and information from Judicial Watch indicate that Ms. Clinton might have been involved in the political strategy to discredit some of the accusers -- both in allegations of misconduct but also claims of a consensual relationship.

General questions:

1. I hoped the DNC could weigh in on the appropriateness of Trump attacking along these lines?

2. From your view, why shouldn't women voters take into account Secretary Clinton's past role in political strategy for responding to accusers of her husband? I would really appreciate any response you have.

Thanks very much.

Fred Lucas (703) 859-1836
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:38:34 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Donation to Hillary "Gone Bad"!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 04:10:29 PM »

Lawrence B. Benenson
Principal

As a Principal and a member of the firm's Investment Committee, Lawrence B. Benenson is involved in developing and implementing the Company's investment strategies and internal operations as well as guiding the Company's short and long-term planning. His leadership guides the Company's near-term and long-range planning and has helped Benenson Capital Partners grow to become one of the nation's premier owners of net-leased properties.

Mr. Benenson is the Chairman of the Institute for the Study of Global Anti-Semitism and Policy and Head Co-Chairman of the Lincoln Center Real Estate and Construction Council. He serves on the Boards of the Mosholu Montefiore Community Center in the Bronx, the Museum for African Art, the Center for Arts in Education, American Folk Art Museum, the ART/OMI International Arts Center, the New York Junior Tennis League, Al Hirschfeld Foundation and the Ad Reinhardt Foundation. He also serves on the Boards of the Inner-City Scholarship Foundation and the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).

Previously, Mr. Benenson worked for Rose Associates, a real estate investment and development company specializing in Manhattan properties. He has been involved with the Benenson family business since 1990.

Mr. Benenson holds a BA from Duke University. He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York, Vice President of the Realty Foundation of New York, and a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.

Here is were it goes "Bad"...

Re: $50,000 - Lawrence Benenson

From:ComerS@dnc.org To: AllenZ@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-06 20:30

Subject: Re: $50,000 - Lawrence Benenson

This. Bitch. 

Sent from my iPhone  On May 6, 2016, at 6:23 PM,

Zach Allen <AllenZ@dnc.org<mailto:AllenZ@dnc.org>> wrote: 

I was mostly kidding, of course we will. 

From: Andy Tobias <atobias123@gmail.com<mailto:atobias123@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 6:22 PM

To: Zachary Allen <AllenZ@dnc.org<mailto:AllenZ@dnc.org>> Cc: "Comer, Scott" <ComerS@dnc.org<mailto:ComerS@dnc.org>>, Dan Parrish <ParrishD@dnc.org<mailto:ParrishD@dnc.org>>

Subject: RE: $50,000 - Lawrence Benenson 

I do remember, but apparently one or two have been stolen from his house. Can’t remember. Nuts – but if we get the $50K, I’ll take it. 

(Dan: sorry I keep forgetting to copy you on stuff. I am easily confused.)  A. 

From: Zach Allen [mailto:AllenZ@dnc.org] Sent: Friday, May 6, 2016 6:21 PM To: Tobias, Andy <atobias123@gmail.com<mailto:atobias123@gmail.com>> Cc: Comer, Scott <ComerS@dnc.org<mailto:ComerS@dnc.org>>; Parrish, Daniel <ParrishD@dnc.org<mailto:ParrishD@dnc.org>>

Subject: Re: $50,000 - Lawrence Benenson 

We pre-vetted Eric, he’s good to go. You just have to let us know when to look so we can enter it in the system. 

As for Lawrence, you’ll recall I got that stupid baseball signed in May of 2014.

Happy to try to get another done. Bless you for dealing with him. 

From: Andy Tobias <atobias123@gmail.com<mailto:atobias123@gmail.com>> Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 6:11 PM To: Zachary Allen <AllenZ@dnc.org<mailto:AllenZ@dnc.org>> Cc: "Comer, Scott" <ComerS@dnc.org<mailto:ComerS@dnc.org>>

Subject: $50,000 - Lawrence Benenson 

Lawrence cannot attend May 18 or June 8 . . . he may want to come to the Convention . . . but barring something unforeseen, he will be wiring $50,000 to us next week. 

He is sending me a letter and a baseball that he hopes we might get signed on one of those dates. (The one he got in 2008, before the election, was stolen.) 

Separately, I’m hoping for a six-figure wire from Eric Schoenberg in the next few days.  Please pre-vet both of those so the wires come thru without an issue. Both have, of course, given to us before – Eric just a few weeks ago. 

Thanks!  Andy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:20:12 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science