Author Topic: Suntrust Mortgage Scandal  (Read 20813 times)

citizensscience

• Administrator
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018 at 9:34 AM
To: Jerome Lienhard <jerome.lienhard@suntrust.com>, <jadams@mcguirewoods.com>, <abrackett@mcguirewoods.com>, <rcullen@mcguirewoods.com>, <joe.smith@mortgageoversight.com>, Mark Chancy <Mark.Chancy@SunTrust.com>, <tom.brock@brockandscott.com>, <jim.bonner@brockandscott.com>, <greg.scott@brockandscott.com>, Kevin J Goldade <kevin.goldade@usbank.com>, <ctslitmanagement@wellsfargo.com>, <boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com>

Cc: <bill.rogers@suntrust.com>, <jorge.arrieta@suntrust.com>, <margaret.callihan@suntrust.com>, <anil.cheriyan@suntrust.com>, <aleem.gillani@suntrust.com>, <susan.johnson@suntrust.com>, <ellen.fitzsimmons@suntrust.com>, <dorinda.smith@suntrust.com>, <jackie.ballos@suntrust.com>, <dave.vanaken@suntrust.com>

Subject: Part 1 of 7 - Wells Fargo, Billboards and Jerome's "Double-Booked" Mortgage Miscarriage...

Mr. Lienhard, as the Chief Risk Officer of SunTrust Bank and former CEO of SunTrust Mortgage,

Why is your Trustee using an old superseded Substitution of Trustee to indirectly foreclose on You?  (SOT attached)

Meaning your foreclosing on SunTrust, to indemnify a fake loan and it’s your Trustee and their related attorney that makes off with $700K of your shareholders funds.

I know right, but I'm serious... He's really foreclosing on SunTrust!  Can't make this stuff up!! (Correction Agreement Attached)

This is the same Trustee that’s owned by SunTrust’s  contracted law firm Brock and Scott PLLC.   Same outfit that just dismissed the previous bogus foreclosure after 5 rounds.  All brought with expired documents I might add...

Problem is, with the same Trustee “Knowing" this was a contested Fake Loan case and the Trustee then went ahead and refiled all the while set to pick up $700K in combined "Fee's" off serving as a "Disinterested Party" while representing both sides at inception of filing. 

Next the Trustee brought SunTrust forward in this new proceeding for the “Sixth” time as a "NoteHolder", that's problematic as the Trustee could only bring a "Holder" or "Owner" forward given NC 45-10 (pre HB770).  Square Peg Round Hole kinda deal...

Now this is good... Why do you expect Trustee Services of Carolinas, LLC. allowed TWO separate Lender Affidavits one with STM posturing as an admitted Fake "NoteHolder" (of a Wet-Ink "Copy" of the Original Note) and another with STM as the "Holder" each the Clerk "Time Stamped" at identical times??

Never have I applied my wet ink signature to a "Copy" of an Original Note...

Nor have I been provided an opportunity by the Trustee or a court to "Authenticate" this specific Wet Ink "Copy" of the Original note.

My "Genuine" Wet-Ink Signature was applied to one original Note, that's not been lost.

I'd suggest some might call this a Willful Failure of a "Friendly" Fiduciary...

Or perhaps just a "Lying-Lender"...   

On another note, why is the “SunTrust Executive Vice President of Mortgage Operations” nominating “Convicted Criminals” to "Execute and Deliver” certain loan documents such as “Affidavits, Attestations, Pleadings, Assignments and Insurance Activities” on behalf of SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. (the “Corporation”)??

I didn’t realize SunTrust was so reliant on “Convicted Criminals” to carryout its Mortgage Miscarriages. 

Any chance they stole all your Lost Notes?

Or are they still “Double-Pledged” like the original loan among others via December 22, 2008 SOT.  SunTrust continues to use this "Borrower" to "Wrongfully" create over $6M of fake loan value for SunTrust.

Jerome - You my friend and SunTrust have a serious Double-Pledging problem...

Has SunTrust disclosed this all to the Wells Fargo Board of Directors serving "Notice" of the fallacies and as Master Servicer?  Or how about U.S. Bank National as Trustee?

That's the last thing Wells Fargo needs after SunTrust stuck them with all those Fake Balloon Loans... Whereas, the fed slapped Wells with an order, "Stunting" their growth...

Be sure you closely review the attached Substitution of Trustee dated December 22, 2008, and compare the Borrowers to the signatures on the "uncanceled" notes from 2005...  it's clear your Trustee didn't.

It's still hard to top SunTrust foreclosing on itself byway of indemnification...

Are you going to Subrogate against Brock and Scott and their segregate Trustee as this is kinda like "Mosqueda" 2.0...  Except this one just keeps getting worse...

While I've got you, anybody fired this past week?

I know you announced your shutting down Mortgage and the CEO of Mortgage is out, following the recent departure of former SunTrust Bank CFO, General Counsel and Chief Information Officer of the bank.  That's close to a "Clean-Sweep" of SunTrust's C-Suite...

indemnify
[in-dem-nuh-fahy]
verb (used with object),in·dem·ni·fied,in·dem·ni·fy·ing.

to foreclose on yourself indirectly due to tangled web of lies, false testimony and double pledged SEC Securitized loans you do not hold. 

Finally, my young son asked me the other night, daddy when are you going to come play with me.  I told him shortly, I was emailing my friend "J"...

He said is he the bank man that "times'es" all the banks notes twice??

I said no son, he's just a nice man at the bank that had that "Special Loans Department" where they allegedly did "Laundry" from September 18, 2007 through December 31, 2010.

This is great... He says...  Daddy....  I said yes son... My son ask...

Did he get any allowance for folding the laundry...

I said no son, but something cost $320,000,000.00 so you be sure and keep getting good grades because daddy doesn't want you growing up stuck washing your "arms" in some special laundromat... 

More here -  http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2250.html#msg2250

Happy Easter -

Sent from iPhone

Wells Fargo fake accounts, SunTrust Bank, SunTrust Mortgage Scandal, Mortgage Scandal, robo signer, foreclosure, bankruptcy, CFPB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 12:40:37 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Wells Fargo "Rats-Out" SunTrust over "Fake" Loan Scheme...
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
SunTrust Mortgage Scandal, Wells Fargo Fake Accounts, Fake Loans

Wells Fargo "Rats-Out" SunTrust after "Collecting" $1.5M off a totally "Fake" Loan...

Please consider sharing... #SunTrustScandal

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:41:24 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Billions in “Fake” SunTrust Loans…
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2018, 07:09:24 PM »
BILLIONS

SunTrust, Wells Fargo and “Fake” Loans…

Attention - SunTrust Consumers…

If you have a SunTrust Mortgage or Home Equity Line from SunTrust Bank you will want to pay close attention.

Shortly after SunTrust originated your loan, your loan is typically bundled with other loans and transferred in this case to Wells Fargo.  However, Wells Fargo and the Investors in these large pools of loans in many cases (Hundreds of Thousands) never physically received the loan documents from SunTrust.  These must have documents include, the Wet-Ink Note, Deed of Trust or Mortgage and are required to convey the 1) Right to Receive Payments under the underlying Note and 2) The Right to Enforce.   

Meaning, many homeowners are paying a party that lacks any rights in your loan.  These rights include for example, the right to collect your payments.  Said another way… Do you know who owns the rights to your loan? 

Are you paying the party who holds the rights to receive your payments or just a third party loan level sub contractor such as SunTrust Mortgage?

Suppose they didn’t have your loan documents?  Suppose they knew these documents did not exist yet you continued to pay this disinterested party.   Being a party not privy to the loans benefits how would this party be able to cancel your specific debt after you satisfied the debt?

This leaves many still owing the original face about of the loan plus years of interest and fees, all payable to the correct Noteholder.

It's through this scheme Wells Fargo, defrauded the United States by collecting over $1 billion in taxpayer funded credits for loans the bank knew  it lacked the required Original Promissory Notes and Mortgage commonly known as the Collateral Files.  What exactly did Wells do to receive these these credits… More on Credits later…

When you call to inquire about your loan, they use 5 terms interchangeable by design… They are: Lender, Servicer, Owner, Investor and Holder.  However it's the “Note-Holder” who in most every case holds both the right to collect and the right to enforce.

Recently a borrower called SunTrust to pay off their loan, the employee looked in the company’s computer system for the Promissory Note, telling the borrower it was an original.  When questioned SunTrusts Single Point of Contact went on and next, the note had morphed from an “original” into an “original copy”, “original imaged copy” and finally she said it was a “CURRENT VERSION” of the Original Note”. 
Click to listen, 
- https://vimeo.com/citizensscience/suntrustwellsfargoscheme

In a separate case when one Wells Fargo employee became aware of all of these missing notes from SunTrust they honestly conveyed the issue to the customers, their supervisor and others within Wells Fargo.  Within 24 hours they had received multiple emails from Wells Fargo headquarters that the loan documents were in-fact missing and that the company did not have the customers note to enforce the loan or collect the past payments.

Rather than Wells Fargo forwarding the wrongfully collected payments to the correct note holder, something big occurred…   Wells Fargo trickled out “Balloon” Letters to borrowers and directed its employees to lie to its customers and treat the loan like it was a “Balloon-Loan” and its final balloon payment was soon due….

This achieved several things… First, an unsophisticated borrower or elderly homeowner perhaps may actually believe the bank and pay off the fake balloon loan again that was far from being due.  Second, those families that were unprepared and unable to pay off the fake balloon loan were fortunate, in a sick way… Wells was ready to help them by way of a “Modification” or in its true sense “Double-Book” a loan that SunTrust nor Wells Fargo held a right to, all by way of all new wet-ink loan contract. 

You see, this really helps SunTrust.  As SunTrust escaped having to buyback / repurchase hundreds of thousands of defecent loans stemming from SunTrust materially misrepresenting and warranting said loans in the secondary market.  You see SunTrust was broke.  They owed the Private Federal Home Loan Bank “Billions” in off balance sheet loans secured by “questionable" collateral…. This while the SunTrust shareholders dividends remained at near recored lows.

Meaning the “Too Big to Jail” bankers make out, the elderly likely cashed in financial products resulting in costly prepayment penalties and those who modified their loans now owe a SECOND loan and STILL Owe the Original loan which is payable to the current Holder of that still VALID Debt and is hidden behind a wall known as MERS.

For more on how Wells Fargo colludes with SunTrust , Click to listen,
- https://vimeo.com/citizensscience/mortgagemill

If you found this of interest please consider sharing with others…

Thank you…
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:08:34 AM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Wells Fargo "Hood-Winked" in Massive "Fake" Loan Scheme...
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2018, 09:15:48 PM »

Wells Fargo gets "Hood-Winked" in SunTrust "Fake" Loan Scheme...

Wells Fargo loan servicing employee "Fired" for refusing to lie to consumers who were sold "Fake" Loans from SunTrust...

SunTrust Scandal, Wells Fargo Scandal fake accounts, US Bank Scandal
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:24:44 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Re: Suntrust Mortgage Scandal
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2018, 10:38:54 PM »
SunTrust Mortgage Scandal

Wells Fargo, US Bank, Sun Trust Mortgage Scandal
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Suntrust Mortgage Scandal
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »
SunTrust Scandal, US Bank National Association, US Bank Corp, Wells Fargo

US Bank Corp. “Snared” in SunTrust Mortgage Scandal

NOTICE - Alleged Material Breach of RMBS Trustee Fiduciary Duties  by Mortgage Backed Security “Trustee” U.S. Bank National Association N.A. - US Bank Corp.

Below specific information is conveyed to US Bank a large MBS Trustee, with Wells Fargo acting as Master Servicer over its sub-contracted Sub-Servicer SunTrust Mortgage Inc. 

It is the Trustee (US Bank) who holds the securitized mortgages on behalf of the pool of Certificate Holders commonly referred to as Investors or Bond Holders.  These can be GSE's such as Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, large institutional investors and Pension Funds such as the North Carolina State Employees Trust Fund who historically were heavily invested in these securities.

When these deals as they are commonly called are put together, the custodian is to check each file within generally 90 days to ensure the documents actually exist, like the Wet-Ink Note for example.  These exceptions are tabulated and controlled by various rule ticklers and specific codes to identify the severity of the exception and compare to what was warranted and represented within the PSA.   Not are the hard files to be examined but the electronic data file must be checked in to ensure for example it includes the correct “Notice of Rate Change”, “Property Address” and note balance to name a few.

Exceptions / Breach examples included:

- Pmt Change Frequency Does Not Agree With Schedule
- First Interest Rate Adjustment Date differs from Schedule
- Incorrect ARM Index
- Interest Rate Adj Frequency Does NOT Agree with Schedule
- Pmt Change Frequency Does Not Agree With Schedule
- ARM Lookback Period is Missing and Incorrect

Next the custodian tabulates the finding and sends all interested parties a Certification / Exception report listing all the missing: Notes, Final Note Endorsement to Specific Trust, Deed of Trust, Final Assignment.

Corrective actions rolls back up-line to cure these material breaches to ensure the Certificate Holders are brought whole.  Said another way, its much like buying a vehicle based off the items and options listed on the window sticker, then executing the purchase sight unseen, to only later find when your vehicle arrives it lacks the “Engine”.

Once these initial interested parties have been provided specific set about of time to cure the documented exceptions, missing documents and material deficiencies at that point the burden would shift to US Bank National Association N.A. as Trustee to “Enforce” the warranties and representation conveyed by both the seller and depositor.  The Trustee MUST FOLLOW UP on each action of enforcement or can sustain significant risk inclusive of lost earnings, reputational risk, compliance risk, regulatory risk given the very intent of the Trustee purpose is, to have responsibility over the deal documents / PSA’s.  These responsibilities include the review and legal oversight over every aspects the transactions as the Trustees very intent is to, act as the Fiduciary to the MBS Trust and FOLLOW UP on known ticklers and or issues brought forward to the Trustee.

Therefor if US Bank as Trustee is “CAUGHT” not acting in the best interest of the Certificate Holders it represents the Trustee may become exposed to risk and damages brought on behalf of specific Certificate Holders like, for example the North Carolina State Employee Pension Fund.

In the email string below, US Bank as Trustee shows NO intent to cure this alleged breach that was specifically brought to US Banks attention.

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 12:29 PM
To: Goldade, Kevin J <kevin.goldade@usbank.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Suntrust

Mr. Goldade -

As discussed - Please find the 2006 note with MERS# included.  Second, please find the Certified letter rcvd from Wells Fargo.  Third, you find a letter from STM dated 2/15/2017 that alters their longstanding statutory language, seeming to take a deliberate effort to walk back what has been previously conveyed. 

Specifically, STM inserted "For informational purposes" rather than simply stating who the owner / investor of the underlying instrument is.

STM, is very aware of what has occurred with these loans between Wells, US Bank National and SunTrust Bank Inc as "Collateral Custodian"...

Further, I'm in possession of documents acknowledging the wide spread issues inclusive of Double Pledged assets known by Wells Fargo acting as Master Servicer. 

Finally, I’ve attached 3 different LNA that the Sub-Servicer has presented, one stating STB (SunTrust Bank) was the NoteHolder with the other two LNA’s stating based on personal knowledge STM (SunTrust Mortgage) is the NoteHolder. 

I look forward to working with U.S. Bank National Association NA and providing documents in my possession to aid your firm in its investigative efforts into the widespread allegations previously discussed at length.

I'd like to also thank you and US Bank National Association for the quick response given the seriousness of my investigative finding and subsequent allegations.

Date: February 21, 2018 at 2:07:05 PM EST
To: Redacted <Redacted>
Subject: RE:  Re: Suntrust

Redacted - I went to county records and cannot find anything that indicates we are or even were the trustee so unless you can provide something that shows we are trustee I cannot move forward as we are not a party to the complaint.

Regards

Kevin J. Goldade |
GSF Specialized MBS Services | Mortgage Research

US Bank National Association
60 Livingston Avenue | St. Paul, MN 55107
EP-MN-WS3D 

Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:43 PM
To: Goldade, Kevin J <kevin.goldade@usbank.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Release Deed

Mr. Goldade -

I think you will find this document serves to identify what the Sub-Servicer (SunTrust Mortgage) has done.  I have also included the first page of two of the notes serving to identify the initial loan amounts.

It appears, the Sub Servicer knowingly released the security that backed at least two mortgages that contractually remain active inside their respective trust.

Please identify each of these Trust as it relates to U.S. Bank National Association NA as I would like to see if my finding aligns.

If this could be expedited it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you -

Date: February 22, 2018 at 3:39:56 PM EST
To: Redacted <Redacted>
Subject: RE:  Release Deed

We contacted Suntrust and they stated we are not the trustee. Since we are not a party to your complaint

and have no further information to provide to you, we will not respond to any future correspondence from you.

Please direct all future correspondence to Suntrust and/or their counsel

Regards

Kevin J. Goldade |
GSF Specialized MBS Services | Mortgage Research

US Bank National Association
60 Livingston Avenue | St. Paul, MN 55107
EP-MN-WS3D

« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:44:45 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Suntrust Mortgage Scandal
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2018, 08:52:05 PM »
Mortgage Fraud SunTrust Scandal Corelogic Tax Service

Date: March 22, 2018 at 8:47:15 PM EDT
To: Jerome Lienhard <jerome.lienhard@suntrust.com>, jadams@mcguirewoods.com, abrackett@mcguirewoods.com, rcullen@mcguirewoods.com, joe.smith@mortgageoversight.com, Mark Chancy <Mark.Chancy@SunTrust.com>
Cc: bill.rogers@suntrust.com, jorge.arrieta@suntrust.com, margaret.callihan@suntrust.com, anil.cheriyan@suntrust.com, aleem.gillani@suntrust.com, susan.johnson@suntrust.com, ellen.fitzsimmons@suntrust.com, dorinda.smith@suntrust.com, jackie.ballos@suntrust.com, dave.vanaken@suntrust.com

Subject: Corelogic has a "Jerome" problem...

Mr. Lienhard -

As the former CEO of SunTrust Mortgage and current Chief Risk Officer of SunTrust Bank I thought I'd remind you of your Wet-Ink Criminal Settlement "Signature"...

Based on the link below it appears as if "Corelogic" is "Entangled" with SunTrust??   

Is this Assurant 2.0??

Racketeering or just Steering?  I'm not sure so thought I'd ask...

Kinda makes ur head hurt doesn't it... 

http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2239.html#msg2239

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:39:48 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
Corelogic “Entangled” in SunTrust Mortgage Tax Scheme
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2018, 08:12:58 PM »

Corelogic becomes "Entangled" in SunTrust Mortgage "Tax" Scheme...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 21, 2018 at 11:44:29 PM EDT
To: Citizens Science <info@citizensscience.org>
Subject: Tax fee

Thank you for exposing this, we hate SunTrust.  They imply the tax service fee is imposed charge from Corelogic.

Suntrust never asked us which tax service company we wanted to use.

Redacted 
Maryland 

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:20:05 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
SunTrust Mortgage “Tax” Scheme -
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »

Did SunTrust Mortgage “Hood-Wink” you over the Tax Service Fee?  Let’s not forget those who may be enrolled in escrow, in the below borrowers state SunTrust retains the interest earned on the borrowers escrow funds.  Nothing like low hanging fruit…

Go pull your HUD statement tonight and see if you were charged a Tax Service Fee!

For those just joining us, click here to see just how hard SunTrust worked to cover this all up and circumvent the Truth in Lending Disclosures….  http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2236.html#msg2236

Perhaps its time for the SunTrust Board of Directors to have a serious sit-down with their Chief Risk Officer… Mr. Jerome.Lienhard@SunTrust.com

Section 2 of the Deed of Trust

Wells Fargo
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:31:01 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

Jeff Richer

crooked suntrust
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2018, 08:14:49 AM »
I don’t know who the heck citizens science is but you guys are damm good.  thankfully I don’t have a suntrust loan and after reading this you can bet I will never have a loan with them.  my family is in charlotte, nc and we passed a gigantic billboard that said suntrust fake loans and my buddy said well suntrust has poked the wrong bear.  so we googled suntrust scandal up and have been cracking up reading the emails you all have sent to the head people at suntrust. 

if you had a link id donate to help buy more fake loan suntrust billboards. 

suntrust = crooks!!!!!!    jeff