Author Topic: Suntrust Scandal  (Read 34278 times)

citizensscience and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

citizensscience

• Administrator
Re: Suntrust Scandal
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2018, 10:16:13 PM »
SunTrust Scandal

Citizens Science has tracked down the "Vice President" of SunTrust Mortgage...

We traveled to sunny Florida, ending up at a place better known a "Bayside Trailer Gardens"... 

Home of "Vice President" of SunTrust Mortgage, Bryan Bly...

Robo Sign, Foreclosure Fraud, NWTC Assignments, Nationwide Title Clearing
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:46:02 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
Are you interested to learn who the Noteholder is for your loan?   

Simply click the below link and when prompted ask the company that collects your payments likely a loan servicer, to provide you with the Noteholder for your loan number.

Heres the link, takes less than 4 minutes all you will need is your loan number.  -

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/getting-started/

Suntrust Scandal, Wells Fargo, SunTrust Mortgage, Suntrust Bank
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:59:32 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2018, 06:35:13 PM »
Why will SunTrust Mortgage not simply identify the Noteholder…???   

180223-2XXX126
CLOSED
Submitted

STATUS
Submitted to the CFPB on 2/23/2018

SunTrust Mortgage Inc.
ISSUE
Trouble during payment process.
We received your complaint. Thank you.

We will review your complaint. Depending on what we find, we will typically:

Send your complaint to the company for a response; or
Send your complaint to another state or federal agency, or help you get in touch with your state or local consumer protection office;

YOUR COMPLAINT

This new qualified written request is not duplicate nor should it be construed as such. As SunTrust Mortgage Inc. is aware, on February 13, 2018 I requested that SunTrust Mortgage provide me with the identity of the “Noteholder” for loan number XXXXXXXXX. However, the response provided by SunTrust Mortgage did not identify the requested “Noteholder”, rather SunTrust Mortgage identified itself as the “Holder”.  Please identify the “Noteholder”.  Thank you -

180314-2XXX516
OPEN
Submitted

STATUS
Submitted to the CFPB on 3/14/2018

SunTrust Mortgage Inc.

ISSUE
Trouble during payment process
We received your complaint. Thank you.

We will review your complaint. Depending on what we find, we will typically:
Send your complaint to the company for a response; or
Send your complaint to another state or federal agency, or help you get in touch with your state or local consumer protection office;

YOUR COMPLAINT

Third Request - Again, please provide me with the “Noteholder” for loan # XXXXXXXXX as defined from inception through 8/1/2017. Thank you -

STATUS
Sent to company on 3/14/2018
We've sent your complaint to the company, and we will let you know when they respond.

Their response should include the steps they took, or will take, to address your complaint.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:17:12 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2018, 10:32:12 PM »
Wells Fargo, SunTrust Scandal

Date: March 13, 2018 at 10:23:31 PM EDT
To: Jerome Lienhard <jerome.lienhard@suntrust.com>, jadams@mcguirewoods.com, abrackett@mcguirewoods.com, rcullen@mcguirewoods.com, joe.smith@mortgageoversight.com, Mark Chancy <Mark.Chancy@SunTrust.com>, jsmith@poynerspruill.com, reginald.leese@blackrock.com
Cc: bill.rogers@suntrust.com, jorge.arrieta@suntrust.com, margaret.callihan@suntrust.com, anil.cheriyan@suntrust.com, aleem.gillani@suntrust.com, susan.johnson@suntrust.com, ellen.fitzsimmons@suntrust.com, dorinda.smith@suntrust.com, boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com

Subject: Jerome's got a "Collateral" problem...

Mr. Lienhard -

When was the last time SunTrust Bank as Collateral Custodian had its "Floor-plan" checked?  - http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2224.html#msg2224

You know against the Warranties and Representations made to MBS Certificate Holders??

Don't you have a collateral problem?

Come on and fess up...  or have you retired like all the others in the past few weeks?

Finally, have you alerted your Master Servicer's and the Trustees about the hundreds of millions, worth of loans SunTrust securitized that seem to be of "No-Effect" and a "Nullity", the public knows them better as just "Securitized" Fake Loans??

Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2018, 09:21:54 PM »
SunTrust Scandal and Fake Loans

What is a "Fake Loan"??

If your loan got "Double Pledged" to the Federal Home Loan Bank, you may now have a "Fake Loan"...

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:26:08 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
SunTrust Scandal

Is the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) the "Document Custodian" for SunTrust??

With Mortgage Backed Securities being sold, represented and warranted as being "Bankruptcy Remote" did SunTrust commit securities fraud as it relates to the Special Purpose Entity, violate the "Purpose" of this Special Entity?

Where is U.S. Bank Association N.A as Trustee on all of this??  Crickets...

More specifically did SunTrust "Pledge" unknowing MBS Certificate Holders "Wet-Ink" Notes at the FHLB to gain over $10,000,000,000.00 "Billion" in private loans from the "Lender of Last Resort" via the Discount Window "Workaround" better known as the Term Auction Facility... 

Are you a #SunTrustShareholder? 

Wells Fargo, SunTrust Securities, US Bank National
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2018, 08:54:17 PM »
SunTrust Scandal

Big shake-up at SunTrust.  22yr longtime SunTrust Employee and CEO Dorinda Smith is out... 

The press release gives the glaze that Ms. Smith is simply retiring... Humm...

We seem to feel a "Very Serious Investigation" into SunTrust could be affecting the enterprise as it relates to its most recent alleged Bankruptcy Fraud, spanning from December 2015 - January 2017.

Citizens Science covered and illustrated where SunTrust had filed Fake Proof of Claims Forms with the United States Trustee.  STM alleged U.S. Trustee Criminal Fraud -
http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2083.html#msg2083

Let's not forget SunTrust Mortgage had just recently utilized $320,000.00 of shareholder equity (funds) to likely keep some of their staff from being criminally indicted.  (See video link below)

https://www.thestreet.com/video/12766279/suntrust-to-pay-up-to-320-million-to-settle-mortgage-fraud-probe.html

https://www.nationalmortgagenews.com/news/suntrust-taps-ex-pnc-mortgage-exec-for-top-mortgage-job
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:30:03 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

Jimmy Taylor

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2018, 12:44:51 AM »
Suntrust bought my mortgage, so I only have experience with P&I payments and paying off the loan--I can't review their underwriters, etc. I did not use them for escrow, so I can't comment on their handling of that, either. I aggressively paid down my loan for the last year, sending them large payments with a few months over $10k. They received those payments as a direct payment from my checking account just fine. But on the final month, they rejected my payment and sent no notice to me. I called them inquiring about it because I didn't see my balance go to zero. I was told that they had received my final payment, congratulated me on paying it off, and it should take a day or two to post. It didn't post.

Instead, they have a policy that any payoff amount greater than $5k would only be accepted if it was done by wire. They blamed the reason for that on "costs to close the account." If that were true, then they wouldn't require it for final payments less than $5k. And it wasn't a problem for my earlier large payments--they accepted and cashed those just fine. If I had instead paid (as usual) all but $1 and then paid (as usual) a final payment of $1, everything would have been fine and I wouldn't have needed to buy a wire.

In the end, I had to pay a bit more interest, which isn't really a big deal. They couldn't confirm when they could receive a wire, so I had to pay more and then wait two weeks for the extra to be refunded. Also, that doesn't really bother me too much. Once they got the wire, they took care of everything, sent me my refund, etc., properly. However, the simple practice of discouraging people from paying off their loan, making it difficult to do so, not informing me of rejection of my payment, having employees who don't know the rule, and then told me bad information that my payment had been received IS a problem.

Another problem is their online security. I had an online account with password which they decided wasn't good enough. I don't care for companies going to stupid lengths for passwords because when they are hacked it's not because people didn't use special characters, capitals, greek letters, or emojis. It's because the company's system is breached and individuals' passwords are stolen. Also, their 'security' questions were entirely made up things I couldn't answer or the answer might change over time. How am I supposed to remember what my favorite food was decades after signing up for an account? What it tells me is they don't actually care about real security or user experience. They were given some generic advice & probably a bad list of security questions and rolled it out without even reviewing or testing it. In the end, I don't like them or trust them. I will not do business with them again.

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
SunTrust Scandal

Fake Loans, Lost Notes and SunTrust Mortgage -

SunTrust will not fund a loan where the original wet ink note isn't present, so why then, does SunTrust not have any of these Orginial Notes?

Did SunTrust loose the notes after they bought them or after they double-pledged the notes? 

Wells Fargo purchased these worthless Fake Loans from SunTrust, later discovering the underlying documents (assets) do not exist.   

Click here - https://vimeo.com/citizensscience/mortgagemill

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:51:47 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science

citizensscience

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM »
#SunTrust Scandal, Jerome Lienhard, SunTrust Mortgage, SunTrust Bank

Jerome Lienhard was named chief risk officer of SunTrust Banks, Inc., effective November 1, 2015. In this role, he is responsible for the company’s risk discipline including market, operational, credit and compliance risk and oversees the risk review assurance function, and portfolio risk analytics and modeling.   

Prior to being named to this position, Lienhard served as president and chief executive officer of SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. Lienhard joined SunTrust Bank in 2006 as senior vice president and treasurer responsible for funding, treasury operations, portfolio management and asset liability management. Prior to joining SunTrust, he was senior vice president and treasurer for Freddie Mac. He joined Freddie Mac after an eighteen-year career with Toyota, his last role being corporate treasury manager for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.

Lienhard earned a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a master’s degree in International Finance from the University of Southern California. He currently chairs Housing Policy of the Financial Services Roundtable. He is a a board member of the Virginia Council of Economic Education and a Trustee of Virginia Union University.

(Below) SunTrust get caught yet again in its “Fake Loan” Scheme, inventing documents that did not exist nor were the documents SunTrust speaks to present at the closing table…. This is why its so important to know who you are paying and if they have the “Right to Collect".  SunTrust does not own this loan, they know this and we thought we would let a few others know this too.  Meaning the borrower cannot pay off their loan.  No one at this point really knows who has the “Right to Collect” and SunTrust is for some reason trying to mask who the real “Noteholder" is.  Were not giving in, so stay tuned and see the latest below.

Date: March 11, 2018 at 2:04:25 PM EDT
To: Jerome Lienhard <jerome.lienhard@suntrust.com>, jadams@mcguirewoods.com, abrackett@mcguirewoods.com, rcullen@mcguirewoods.com, joe.smith@mortgageoversight.com, Mark Chancy <Mark.Chancy@SunTrust.com>, Ben Barco <Ben.Barco@brockandscott.com>, jim.bonner@brockandscott.com, greg.scott@brockandscott.com, Elizabeth Stone <ecstone@williamsmullen.com>

Cc: bill.rogers@suntrust.com, jorge.arrieta@suntrust.com, margaret.callihan@suntrust.com, anil.cheriyan@suntrust.com, aleem.gillani@suntrust.com, susan.johnson@suntrust.com, ellen.fitzsimmons@suntrust.com, dorinda.smith@suntrust.com, jackie.ballos@suntrust.com, dave.vanaken@suntrust.com

Subject: Little Bo-Peep and... SunTrust Mortgage...

Mr. Lienhard -

First, let me congratulate the Virginia Cavaliers for a great win over the Heels yesterday. 

As this relates to us... Now and again it's good to rejoice in unity... 

It's even more meaningful when it's between us... Two opposing parties, the Trustee SunTrust Appointed, and best yet SunTrust’s own expert witness, who had “personal knowledge”. 

It's not often when the Attorney for Substitute Trustee, and SunTrust Mortgage own Operations Manager all agree with the SunTrust Attorney and defendants counsel, whereas stating the Note is in fact, not lost, nor has it ever been...

Kinda started off sounding a little bit like “Little Bo-Peep”…  didn’t it…

Hey, but in all seriousness... 

Mr. Lienhard - Wells Fargo is trying to get-up with you over this…  Among others… In fact, another big bank may be looking to connect with you too…

While your trying to figure out what just happened, and how all of us agree so easily, I've been trying to tell you I'm easy going and one who strives for consensus, I don't know?  Perhaps ur just hard headed?

At this point it has nothing to do with me, or this file.  Rather everything to do with:

- MBS's, PSA's, MLPA's, Article 9, SPV's, Securitization, Delivery, REMIC, Entity Level Tax Exemption, SFAS Rules, GAAP, Pierced and "Not-So" Bankruptcy Remote... 

Let's not forget @ the Federal Home Loan Bank... You know...

SunTrust has some real problems... Are you planning on disclosing to your shareholders all those 2011 NC Mortgages that appear to be of no effect, you know it's in the $100's of millions... 

Or are you just going to wait on the next HAMP program so you can falsely claim federal modification credits to "Re-Connect Lost Lien-holds"?

SunTrust has a real credibility problem -

Now, all of us agreeing on the Note, now that's special... Not to mention it's SunTrust contracted Attorney & Trustee firm that underscored it.

As if all that wasn't enough, you need to let me know how ur gonna handle your Double Pledged / ARM Rate Change Scheme as it relates here... 

You sure have a lot to get to krack'in on...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:09:34 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science