Author Topic: Danica Patrick single again after Stenhouse taps the brakes over ring...  (Read 1165 times)

Poypichada

• Welcome, From the Citizens Science Team!
I have read all of this. I immediately felt that this was something I had never known before, and it was very helpful to read it today.

Rhoton

• Welcome, From the Citizens Science Team!
I've always had a thing for Danica. She'll bounce back in no time, probably already has.

citizensscience

• Administrator
Danica Patrick single again after Stenhouse taps the brakes over ring...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »

NASCAR drivers Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. have ended their nearly five-year relationship, a spokeswoman for Patrick confirmed to The Associated Press.

Patrick, who announced her retirement as a full-time driver at the end of the season, was a no-show at the NASCAR awards ceremony in November, where Stenhouse was being feted for making the series' playoffs. This led to speculation that the pair were no longer a couple.

Patrick had not commented about the breakup on social media as of early Monday afternoon. Her latest posts that went up in the morning were promotions for a winery she owns.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/12/18/nascar-stars-danica-patrick-and-ricky-stenhouse-jr-announce-breakup.html
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:43:19 PM by citizensscience »
Citizens Science