Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: NC's Updated "RC-2" Bathroom Plan...
« Last post by Rodericky on September 20, 2018, 03:06:34 AM »
How big is this large data source? How much data can I get because I suspect that this large content has deleted the database?
Commercial fishing interest sound an alarm, looking to have the current administration curtail regulations on commercial fishing.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5830218943001/?#sp=show-clips

#commercialfishing #ncdmf #ncmfc #noaa #usdoi #cca #ncwf
The law regarding the NC Fireman's Relief Fund has been changed since the above information.  See here :
http://www.ncsfa.com/relief-fund-information

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"Official"- Red Wolf Reintroduction Scandal / Red Wolf Scandal
« Last post by citizensscience on June 27, 2018, 09:10:01 PM »
USFWS announces much anticipated Red Wolf proposed rule.

Today, USFWS released its proposed rule and pending comment period.  The Service in summary shrunk the size of the Red Wolf management area to include Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge and the Dare County Bombing Range, each being large parcels of federal land. 

The downward adjustment in the Services designated management area is consistent with number of "known wolves" (VHF Tracking Collared) identified by aircraft.  This is aligned with the lack of know wolves as VHF tracking flights by program personnel have been constrained by budgets. 

It's easy to realize, the more funding the USFWS awarded grants applicants to study the Red Wolfs the less was available for aircraft tracking flights and personal.

Recent USFWS reports indicate mortality due gunshot isn't a driver of the population, with the last report of a suspected gunshot Red Wolf being 17 months ago.

Until today's headlines, most were unaware of the longstanding federal policy that permitted the take of a Non-Essential, Experimental Red Wolf should the take occur beyond the designated 5 county areas consisting of Hyde, Dare, Terrell, Beaufort and Washington Counties.

The media continues to under report the facts, case being USFWS illegally removed 120 Red Wolves from the Captive Zoo subsequently introducing 132 wolves in total despite only having federal authority to remove no more than six mated pairs (12 Wolves).

Many of these illegally removed and introduced wolves where released on private lands.

USFWS has always allowed the take of these Red Wolves outside the perimeter of the experimental area.  Therefor the facts as they are, this proposal by Secretary Zinke does nothing to alter USFWS policy with regard to take, it only amends the perimeter...   

red wolf scandal, gunshot red wolf, red wolf hunting, usfws proposed red wolf rule
National Marine Fisheries Service to consolidate with USFWS with its proposed move from Department of Commerce to the Department of Interior.  Additional proposed realignment would include Army of Corps of Engineers more specifically aquatic restoration functions.   

North Carolina's Working Waterfront faces foreign challenge...

Canada’s Cooke Aquaculture has agreed a deal for JC Seafood, a foodservice-focused processor based in the US state of Florida.

What about North Carolina's middle market supply chain of fresh fish?

According to O’Hanlon, JC does around $25 million in annual sales, with most of this coming from restaurants and some small retailers in Florida.

"Cooke wants to get closer to the end customer,” he said, of the rationale for the deal.

On Thursday, Undercurrent reported Cooke is in the process of buying a Argentine shrimp vessel from Argentina's Grupo Continental Armadores de Pesca.

Cooke Aquaculture, fish pens

https://youtu.be/STGwyif5K5M

Deadrise Boat Build Documentary from 1981
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018 at 9:34 AM
To: Jerome Lienhard <jerome.lienhard@suntrust.com>, <jadams@mcguirewoods.com>, <abrackett@mcguirewoods.com>, <rcullen@mcguirewoods.com>, <joe.smith@mortgageoversight.com>, Mark Chancy <Mark.Chancy@SunTrust.com>, <tom.brock@brockandscott.com>, <jim.bonner@brockandscott.com>, <greg.scott@brockandscott.com>, Kevin J Goldade <kevin.goldade@usbank.com>, <ctslitmanagement@wellsfargo.com>, <boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com>

Cc: <bill.rogers@suntrust.com>, <jorge.arrieta@suntrust.com>, <margaret.callihan@suntrust.com>, <anil.cheriyan@suntrust.com>, <aleem.gillani@suntrust.com>, <susan.johnson@suntrust.com>, <ellen.fitzsimmons@suntrust.com>, <dorinda.smith@suntrust.com>, <jackie.ballos@suntrust.com>, <dave.vanaken@suntrust.com>

Subject: Part 1 of 7 - Wells Fargo, Billboards and Jerome's "Double-Booked" Mortgage Miscarriage...

Mr. Lienhard, as the Chief Risk Officer of SunTrust Bank and former CEO of SunTrust Mortgage,

Why is your Trustee using an old superseded Substitution of Trustee to indirectly foreclose on You?  (SOT attached)

Meaning your foreclosing on SunTrust, to indemnify a fake loan and it’s your Trustee and their related attorney that makes off with $700K of your shareholders funds.

I know right, but I'm serious... He's really foreclosing on SunTrust!  Can't make this stuff up!! (Correction Agreement Attached)

This is the same Trustee that’s owned by SunTrust’s  contracted law firm Brock and Scott PLLC.   Same outfit that just dismissed the previous bogus foreclosure after 5 rounds.  All brought with expired documents I might add...

Problem is, with the same Trustee “Knowing" this was a contested Fake Loan case and the Trustee then went ahead and refiled all the while set to pick up $700K in combined "Fee's" off serving as a "Disinterested Party" while representing both sides at inception of filing. 

Next the Trustee brought SunTrust forward in this new proceeding for the “Sixth” time as a "NoteHolder", that's problematic as the Trustee could only bring a "Holder" or "Owner" forward given NC 45-10 (pre HB770).  Square Peg Round Hole kinda deal...

Now this is good... Why do you expect Trustee Services of Carolinas, LLC. allowed TWO separate Lender Affidavits one with STM posturing as an admitted Fake "NoteHolder" (of a Wet-Ink "Copy" of the Original Note) and another with STM as the "Holder" each the Clerk "Time Stamped" at identical times??

Never have I applied my wet ink signature to a "Copy" of an Original Note...

Nor have I been provided an opportunity by the Trustee or a court to "Authenticate" this specific Wet Ink "Copy" of the Original note.

My "Genuine" Wet-Ink Signature was applied to one original Note, that's not been lost.

I'd suggest some might call this a Willful Failure of a "Friendly" Fiduciary...

Or perhaps just a "Lying-Lender"...   

On another note, why is the “SunTrust Executive Vice President of Mortgage Operations” nominating “Convicted Criminals” to "Execute and Deliver” certain loan documents such as “Affidavits, Attestations, Pleadings, Assignments and Insurance Activities” on behalf of SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. (the “Corporation”)??

I didn’t realize SunTrust was so reliant on “Convicted Criminals” to carryout its Mortgage Miscarriages. 

Any chance they stole all your Lost Notes?

Or are they still “Double-Pledged” like the original loan among others via December 22, 2008 SOT.  SunTrust continues to use this "Borrower" to "Wrongfully" create over $6M of fake loan value for SunTrust.

Jerome - You my friend and SunTrust have a serious Double-Pledging problem...

Has SunTrust disclosed this all to the Wells Fargo Board of Directors serving "Notice" of the fallacies and as Master Servicer?  Or how about U.S. Bank National as Trustee?

That's the last thing Wells Fargo needs after SunTrust stuck them with all those Fake Balloon Loans... Whereas, the fed slapped Wells with an order, "Stunting" their growth...

Be sure you closely review the attached Substitution of Trustee dated December 22, 2008, and compare the Borrowers to the signatures on the "uncanceled" notes from 2005...  it's clear your Trustee didn't.

It's still hard to top SunTrust foreclosing on itself byway of indemnification...

Are you going to Subrogate against Brock and Scott and their segregate Trustee as this is kinda like "Mosqueda" 2.0...  Except this one just keeps getting worse...

While I've got you, anybody fired this past week?

I know you announced your shutting down Mortgage and the CEO of Mortgage is out, following the recent departure of former SunTrust Bank CFO, General Counsel and Chief Information Officer of the bank.  That's close to a "Clean-Sweep" of SunTrust's C-Suite...

indemnify
[in-dem-nuh-fahy]
verb (used with object),in·dem·ni·fied,in·dem·ni·fy·ing.

to foreclose on yourself indirectly due to tangled web of lies, false testimony and double pledged SEC Securitized loans you do not hold. 

Finally, my young son asked me the other night, daddy when are you going to come play with me.  I told him shortly, I was emailing my friend "J"...

He said is he the bank man that "times'es" all the banks notes twice??

I said no son, he's just a nice man at the bank that had that "Special Loans Department" where they allegedly did "Laundry" from September 18, 2007 through December 31, 2010.

This is great... He says...  Daddy....  I said yes son... My son ask...

Did he get any allowance for folding the laundry...

I said no son, but something cost $320,000,000.00 so you be sure and keep getting good grades because daddy doesn't want you growing up stuck washing your "arms" in some special laundromat... 

More here -  http://forum.citizensscience.org/index.php/topic,613.msg2250.html#msg2250

Happy Easter -

Sent from iPhone

Wells Fargo fake accounts, SunTrust Bank, SunTrust Mortgage Scandal, Mortgage Scandal, robo signer, foreclosure, bankruptcy, CFPB
I've always had a thing for Danica. She'll bounce back in no time, probably already has.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10